Nielsen Family 2010

Friday, May 11, 2007

Well I apologize for no pics. I have been having issues with my computer and so I will post some as soon as I get it back up and running right. Well all of the kids have eye infections and ear infections. We took Hudson and Bridger into the doctor's office yesterday and had them looked at. Hudson wasn't feeling well and then he was saying that his ears hurt, so I figured we better take Bridger too. Poor kids! Good news is, is that they all seem to be feeling better already and their eyes almost look normal again. They are all on antibiotics and eye drops. The kids are not crazy about the eye drops, especially Hudson-no surprise. They have to have them 4 times a day and it is a struggle with Hudson. It is worse since he knows what is going on. Well we are excited for the Jazz game tonight. Hope they do well on the road. I am working on the bulletin board for the ward and also the Father's Day project I am in charge of. I had most of my pictures ordered so that I am up to date on them all. I am super excited to have that done so that I can get caught up on my scrapbooking. Other than that, pretty normal around here. Well have a great day and Happy Mother's Day on Sunday!

No comments: