Ok, it's official! I actually took the time today to play with my mother's day gift. To give you a little background...I have sewed a pillow once in my life and that was probably 10 years ago. I sewed and embroidered on my new machine without any help!! Yeah for me:). I am really excited about it. I think I need to write Gma Munns an email and ask her if she has any tips. Jayson and Hudson had a great time camping. There were problems with the boat, so they came home first thing today. So far the funniest thing I have heard, is that Hudson had those sticker-things stuck to his shirt and he was picking them off and all of the sudden, he just put one in his mouth! He is such a funny kid-and he knows it ;) GO JAZZ tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment