Nielsen Family 2010

Monday, May 7, 2007


Looks like the twins have a cold. Nothing major, but they have had yucky noses a little bit and then this afternoon, Ryder started having yucky eyes. So I think the cold is in his eyes. I am going to keep an eye on it to make sure it isn't something else. Bridger still army crawls, but does crawl some. He has been for about a week now and he seems to choose whichever seems easiest at the moment. The twins are crawling all over eachother, literally and so it seems we are pulling them apart all day. Of course they have to be playing with the exact same toy at the exact same time. We have 2 of alot of toys, but man... Hudson is still doing great with his computer. Pretty smart kid. He just keeps getting better and better. It is amazing what he can do and understand about the computer. My mom came and watched the kids today while I got my hair done. The kids loved having grandma over. Hope y'all are doing well. It's half-time of the Jazz game. Hope they win:) GO JAZZ!

No comments: