
Not too much to report today. Jayson and Hudson are camping and the twins are sleeping-so guess what I have been doing? :) I actually spent most of the evening helping my mom's friend Kristin make baptism programs for her daughter's baptism on Sunday. I think they turned out really cute. I figured out the settings on my 12x12 printer, how to print on that cute scalloped Bazzill paper. And I know, all you guys out there reading this are really fascinated. Ok, moving on... Did anyone see the season finales of Smallville and Grey's Anatomy? Whoa... I wonder who will win the game tonight. I guess we'll see when the next Jazz game will be in a few minutes. Also, the Yankees play on ESPN on Sunday. Nice. So possibly 2 games to watch that day. Hope you all have a great night-as you can see, I am really boring around here;)
No comments:
Post a Comment