Nielsen Family 2010

Thursday, May 17, 2007


We haven't had another sleep in morning with the kids, but when those come around, I definitely appreciate them. All the kids are doing great. As you know, I have been talking about the Jazz and we are super excited that they closed out that last series and are headed to the western conference finals. I think they have it in them to win it all. I have really been impressed. I think it would be fun to have people over to watch the next Jazz game, what do you think? Anyone interested?


We went to the baseball game on Monday night and invited Ryan and Amber. It is always great to get the kids outside. Of course we didn't make it through the whole game, but that is ok. It was the beginning of the 7th inning and the twins were sooo ready for bed. We had a great time though and so glad Ryan and Amber could come with us.

My mom had some couches recovered and so we got to take the ones she had and put them in yesterday. They look great in our family room. It is always nice to have a new look every once and awhile :). There is a father/son camp-out this Friday at Jayson's parents' ward and I think Hudson and Jayson are going to go. I asked Hudson yesterday if he wanted to go camping with his dad and grandpa, and he immediately said 'YES' with a huge smile on his face. He started heading to the door, and we tried to explain that it wasn't for 2 more days. He really wanted to go right then. It will be weird without Jayson even for 1 night. I think in our almost 6 years being married, we have maybe spent 1 or 2 nights apart. Not many. The twins and lots of scrapbooking (hee hee) will keep me company:). Again, not too exciting around here. Hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would love to come for the next Jazz game. I would love to watch and be a part of the Hudson and brothers fan club. I love the picture with the kids grabbing each others faces. The constant smiles knowing the camera is being used is great too. Cutest family blog ever!!!!!Love you all, mom v