Nielsen Family 2010

Friday, May 4, 2007

Hudson said the funniest thing this morning. All of the kids were eating breakfast and I was telling Jayson that I needed to go to the craft store today. Then Hudson said, 'You need to go to the crap store?'. He was looking at me like I was crazy and then he started laughing. He thought it was pretty funny that I needed to go to the 'crap' store. Kids..., you gotta love 'em. The Relief Society president called yesterday and asked if the ward could make the thing I designed for Mother's Day, for Father's Day next month. One of the RS presidency was over the other day and I showed her my design in passing
and I guess she really liked it. I would show you-but then I would ruin the surprise for the grandmas for Mother's Day. Anyway, it should be fun. It will be an awesome gift. After Mother's Day, I will post some pics. We are so glad the Jazz won last night and hope they take some momentum with them to Houston. Well, keep smiling and Go Yankees! (and Go Astros for Jayson:))


No comments: