
Did you see the Jazz game last night? It was great huh? Well hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day. We went to both parents' houses-it was nice. We got to talk to Neal (my brother who is on his mission in Korea) and that was great. He has a little under a year left. He is doing really well. Super proud of that kid. The babies were onery yesterday for some reason, not sure why? Bridger is crawling pretty much all the time and has been pulling up standing for a little while now.
I was spoiled and got a electronic sewing machine that is also an embroidery machine. Can't wait to learn how to play with my new toy. Should be fun. Did I already mention that I got a ton of pictures printed? I am going to be organizing them today into my month and year folders for my scrapbooking. I also need to go thru the kids' clothes and put away the winter stuff. Comcast is coming out today because our internet goes down in the afternoon and goes on and off all day until the late evening. It is really weird. They think it is our modem. So hopefully that will be resolved. It is 8:30 am and the babies are still not up! I don't know how to act. Of course, Hudson was up at about 7:30-which is pretty good considering he has been getting up at about 6:00am. (I just make him go back to bed) When you go to bed at 11:30 every night, 6 is too early :). Well, another day. Have a great one!

I was spoiled and got a electronic sewing machine that is also an embroidery machine. Can't wait to learn how to play with my new toy. Should be fun. Did I already mention that I got a ton of pictures printed? I am going to be organizing them today into my month and year folders for my scrapbooking. I also need to go thru the kids' clothes and put away the winter stuff. Comcast is coming out today because our internet goes down in the afternoon and goes on and off all day until the late evening. It is really weird. They think it is our modem. So hopefully that will be resolved. It is 8:30 am and the babies are still not up! I don't know how to act. Of course, Hudson was up at about 7:30-which is pretty good considering he has been getting up at about 6:00am. (I just make him go back to bed) When you go to bed at 11:30 every night, 6 is too early :). Well, another day. Have a great one!

No comments:
Post a Comment