Nielsen Family 2010

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ok...I am sooo disappointed in the Jazz. But I would have to say that even though I had some hope for this second game, I really didn't think they would win in San Antonio for these first 2 games. They need to get it together-and quick. Saturday at 6:30. Guess we'll see. I already am a fan of a losing baseball team (especially to the BoSox), it would be nice to have the Jazz start winning again. Ryan and Amber came over to watch the game and it was fun having them here. Amber and I worked on scrapbook stuff while we were watching the game. Jayson said it is pretty sad when all I have to write on here is about scrapbooking-so I will try and control myself;). Bridger and Ryder are doing great drinking from straws. We have worked with them a little bit before, but now they are just old pros. That is their latest and greatest. They are loving the sippy cups with straws. I need to get them off their bottles, which actually isn't going to be too hard, but maybe I will have them use those for their milk. They sure do like them. Well I better get to bed...I am just too tired lately. I keep dreaming that one day I will catch up! Ha ha. (I thought it would be nice to end on a joke:) ) Love y'all!


P.S. This pic is from the camping trip. We always bring trucks to the park or where ever we go-it lets Hudson have instant friends and gives them something to do. I think he would be happy playing trucks all day long, especially with friends.

No comments: