Don't come to our house! I took Ryder in to the doctor today and he has a bad eye infection plus an ear infection. The doctor said the eye infection can spread super fast and we can already attest to that. Hudson now has it in one eye plus a fever. So the kids and I are quarantined in our house. Hopefully with a bunch of hand washing and sanitzer, we can stop it from getting to us and Bridger. Somehow, with the kids sharing everything, Bridger will be really lucky not to get it. It is so sad-their eyes are red from rubbing them and full of yucky stuff. Doesn't that sound lovely? Well, what else...I have been ordering pictures lately. I have gathered most pictures from the grandparents and our own of course, and organized them by month and year for my scrapbooking. It will be sooo nice to have all the pics printed and ready to go. Again, we are watching the Jazz game. Well, I am at least. Jayson just got called to be the scoutmaster for the 11 year olds, so he just left for scouts tonight. He is wondering why he always gets called to that in every ward we are in. I am sure it is just to get him ready for all our boys when they are that age. Lost is on tonight and we can't wait to see what is going to happen next. If you haven't watched it, come and borrow our season 1 and 2. It is the best. Well, off to take care of sick kids. I am sure they will all be in bed soon. Have a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment