
Both sides of the family are out of town, except for my dad. So this will be the first Sunday in a long time, where we aren't going anywhere for dinner. We are going to have my dad over for dinner. Not sure what I am going to make yet:). Our hot tub was finally fixed right and Hudson is ready to get in and float boats. He is going to call his gpa today and see when he can come and float boats with him. He specifically asked for that last night at bedtime. We were really close to going out of town last minute, but then changed our minds when looking at last minute hotel rates-and thinking that it would probably be more work with the kids than anything. So, we are here. We are going to go to Thomas the Train up at the Heber Valley Railroad on Monday. Hudson is super excited. Other than that, we should just be hanging out and maybe doing a little shopping this weekend. Joann's is having a big sale, plus I have tons of coupons-so I will definitely have to stop by there. I really hope the Jazz win tomorrow. The game is at 6:30, I think. The Bee's have a game and fireworks tonight, and we were laughing and saying this morning that we don't even make it thru a whole game, so how are we going to watch fireworks? So we are still thinking on that one. Hope you all have a great holiday weekend. Oh, BTW, Hudson loves singing into his Backyardigans music player thing. Not sure what to call it. The other day, he was just sitting on the lazyboy singing away. I hurried and snapped a pic before he knew what I was doing:) So this is one of the pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment