
Ok, so I don't look so hot in this pic, but look how cute the boys are. I don't think I have ever gotten a picture with them all smiling (and all on my lap-lol).
Not too much going on around here. Ryder has had a runny nose the last couple of days and I am pretty sure it isn't a cold. I think he is getting more teeth, but I can't really see anything, so... who knows. None of the other kids have any sign of the same thing, and if it was a cold-all of them would have it. It would be rare for one to get sick and not the others. The twins are turning one next Thursday. I can't believe my babies are going to be 1! We still need to go bday shopping and we are not sure what to get them. (Somehow I am not worried though.) I have been talking to my mom and April the last couple of days in London. They are getting rained on like crazy but having a great time. They have decided on the area of London that she is going to live in-so that is huge. She is moving there in like 6 weeks. Man I am going to miss her. We have free calling to Europe, so it has been really nice to talk and not have to worry about the phone bill. (yeah Vonage!). I have been scrapbooking of course and trying to get caught up. It will take awhile, but I have a new strategy so maybe things will go faster. I have been digitally scrapbooking in Photoshop the latest stuff and I am going to paper scrap all of the pictures I have already printed. Jayson went on a 5 mile hike on Wednesday with the scouts and is sore from that. I thought the heat would be really bad for them, but he said it was worse to be climbing up rocks. (I have no desire for any type of hiking, so it all sounded miserable to me- hee hee). We picked up our family pictures yesterday and I am excited to mat and frame them. They will look great on our walls. I have such cute kids, in case you didn't know ;). Alright, well I think I am done rambling for this morning. Hope you all have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment