
I better post now that I am thinking about it rather than put it off like always ;). All the kids are doing great. Hudson spent the night at Jayson's parents house on Friday and he loved it, of course. He always has a great time. He is still in the nursery at church because he missed the primary cut off by a month and a half, but he is going to primary next week. They are in need of kids in primary and the nursery leaders think that he would enjoy it more and is mature enough to be a sunbeam. So I am excited for him and hope he'll have a great time. Hudson made it thru all of church and I took the babies home at the beginning of sacrament meeting. We took 2 cars so that we could do that if needed. The babies are 11 months old tomorrow! I can't believe
they are going to be one! We will be having a bday party for them on their birthday (the 5th of July, a Thursday) so keep that date open. I will send out invites in a couple of weeks. Both babies have been pulling up to standing now and are all over, of course. They aren't walking or anything yet-I think it will be awhile (and I am not complaining). Ryder dances to music a little bit and shakes his head no. He also is saying things like dada, mama, and whatever other ramblings he comes up with. Bridger is still just making his own noises for his talking and he finally got his 4th tooth on top. It has been nice to have the babies get some sleep lately. This whole last week they have slept until about 7:30. Sooo nice! I am super busy working on all the father's day word scrapbook orders that I am making for enrichment next week. I am hoping to get them out of the way and done today so that I can enjoy the week doing other things. I have been learning Photoshop for my scrapbooking-it is the coolest thing, as I am sure most of you know already. Jayson says I talk way too much about scrapbooking, so maybe I should start my own blog for that! All is well here-keep smiling!
they are going to be one! We will be having a bday party for them on their birthday (the 5th of July, a Thursday) so keep that date open. I will send out invites in a couple of weeks. Both babies have been pulling up to standing now and are all over, of course. They aren't walking or anything yet-I think it will be awhile (and I am not complaining). Ryder dances to music a little bit and shakes his head no. He also is saying things like dada, mama, and whatever other ramblings he comes up with. Bridger is still just making his own noises for his talking and he finally got his 4th tooth on top. It has been nice to have the babies get some sleep lately. This whole last week they have slept until about 7:30. Sooo nice! I am super busy working on all the father's day word scrapbook orders that I am making for enrichment next week. I am hoping to get them out of the way and done today so that I can enjoy the week doing other things. I have been learning Photoshop for my scrapbooking-it is the coolest thing, as I am sure most of you know already. Jayson says I talk way too much about scrapbooking, so maybe I should start my own blog for that! All is well here-keep smiling!
These are pics from an afternoon in the backyard a couple of days ago. Ryder was crawling all over the grass. He didn't even notice it-except to eat it. Bridger wanted nothing to do with it and screamed when I put him on it. Too funny:)
No comments:
Post a Comment