Ok, so the spitting while eating thing is no longer cute or funny. Well, it is still both, but it does get a little old when I am trying to feed them. :) I tell ya...Have I mentioned Ryder's biting? Victims to date: Bridger, Gma Janie, Jayson and myself. He has a bite, let me tell ya. He loves to bite your shoulder (the place between your neck and the end of your shoulder) so be extra careful when holding him upright. It can be dangerous. Bridger almost lost his arm. (kidding, of course-but not about how hard he bites). He has only done it a few times, but man. Hudson never was a biter so it is something new. I am going to blame it on teething. For 2 years as parents, we all endure teething. Isn't it the best? It is a highlight as I am sure most of you know. Alright, moving on...Grandma Munns is in town and we went over to Jayson's parents' house last night to see her before she went back to Idaho. We need to make it up there more often. It was really great seeing her. I am about ready to sell all my scrapbook supplies and go completely digital. It is super tempting. I am having so much fun learning how to do all these things with photoshop. If you are interested in learning all this cool stuff click
here. She gives great instructions. Well hope you all have a great day. We are off to the scrapbooking store. :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment