
Hudson went with Jayson's parents to Idaho Sunday morning and it was his first 'trip' away from us. He got home this morning, and I am sure he could have stayed with his grandparents forever. I think he missed his brothers more than anything or anyone :). He had such a great time. He was kind of being a little stinker the few days before, so even though we missed him like crazy, it was probably a good break for us all. We were kind of sad when he left-he is getting to be so big. We had my dad, Stanley (my brother) and Ryan and Amber over for dinner on Sunday. Jayson cooked the roast on his rotisserie thing on his new grill along with potato wedges, and grilled pineapple. He had so much fun cooking on it and playing with different spices. I think he has found a new hobby. We just hung out this weekend and took it easy. The Closer started on TNT this last week so I set it on the DVR, and I finally watched it this weekend. I haven't really watched it too much before, but my mom and Jayson's dad love it, so I decided to see if I liked it. It's funny, I enjoyed it. Well, I am trying to get laundry and some scrapbooking done so I will have to post more later.
(our little biter, Ryder above)
No comments:
Post a Comment