Ok, so what do I know? I thought that there was no way Ryder was sick and now everyone (except Jayson) has a cold. So I have not been feeling that great-hence the lack of updates. We are getting ready for the twins' bday on the 5th. We went bday shopping for them on Saturday and had a great time. Somehow, we found more toys to buy them...funny how that happens. We had dinner at Jayson's parents' house today and almost as soon as we got there, I ended up taking Bridger into the Instacare. He has an ear infection in both ears. He had a fever and he was up most of the night last night as well. So hopefully tonight will be much better. We also noticed that he has a new tooth on the bottom. Poor thing. Well, I am going to go to bed-I hate being sick, so hopefully it will go away quickly. Hope you all are doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment