Nielsen Family 2010

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Ok, I just had to add this for my own benefit-so that I will remember later. This is our online 'journal' so sorry for the little addition. Yesterday as we were driving, Bridger and Ryder started making spitting noises in the car. They make spitting noises at eachother and laugh and of course Hudson has to join in. So while they are eating their lunch today, they start spitting and laughing. Of course I am trying to get them to stop because they are spitting their food all over but then I can't help but laugh. Ryder was laughing so much-especially when I finally broke down and laughed out loud. They are sooo cute. They love to mimic eachother or us, if we make a noise they know how to do. It really is funny, but you probably have to be here. :) :) :)

No comments: