
We have had a great time the last few days and I have some new pics to share. Saturday, we went swimming at Amber's parents' house. It was the first time the babies have been swimming. They absolutely love it. Hudson on the other hand, is having issues. You would never know that for the last 3 summers when we have taken him swimming, he has loved it and done just fine.
Now, he is acting so afraid of the whole thing. We went swimming last night as well at my Grandma Varner's condo and Hudson was crying about being in the pool and some old lady came and complained to us that she had worked hard all day and didn't need to hear kids (especially Hudson) after work. Uh, then why did she buy a condo by the pool? Hello!
Ornery old people, I tell ya. That was pretty funny. Sunday was a nice Father's Day. We had dinner at my Grandma Lewis' and then went up to Jayson's parents for dessert. We wore the kids out this weekend. Actually for the last 2 weeks, they have been sleeping in. It is 8:40 this morning and not one of them is up. Hudson is usually up pretty close to 7:30, but not today. It is so nice. The babies have been sleeping until 8-9 everyday and I am hoping it stays this way. I am including pics of swimming, but also of the kids haircuts last Monday. Hope all is well. Busy, busy here :)
No comments:
Post a Comment