Nielsen Family 2010

Monday, June 11, 2007


Alright, gotta be quick today cause I can hear the little ones waking up. I finally finished the Father's Day scrapbooks for the ward! Yeah!!! It is such a relief. Now, I just teach it tomorrow night and I won't have to think about it again. We are all doing well. We went to the Bee's game on Friday night with my mom and April. They had fireworks and Hudson freaked out while the babies just sat there looking at them. Hudson has issues with loud noises, always has. The twins are the opposite. When I vacuum and they are on the floor, they will crawl over to it as fast as they can to try and get it. Hudson still does not like to be in the same room as the vacuum (well the big one anyway). He actually loves the small one we have for the kitchen. Anyway...Saturday I worked all day on the scrapbooks while Jayson took care of the kids. He is an awesome dad, have I mentioned that? Sunday we went to church and the babies and I made it thru 1 meeting and then Hudson and Jayson stayed for the rest. Hudson went to primary and had a great time. They all said he did well-so that was great to hear. I have been asked a few times (now again today) if I am going to go to my 10 year reunion. Ack! 10 years. Man I am old. Not sure yet about that. I wonder what Jayson's class is doing?


My cousin had a little boy last week(full term), and he is super sick with pneumonia and up at Primary Children's hospital. She hasn't even gotten to hold him yet. Please keep him in your prayers. I originally wanted to make a scrapbook for her as a baby gift, but now I am not sure. Do you have any ideas of the type of album I could make, not knowing if he is going to make it or not? Your ideas would be GREATLY appreciated. Just comment or send me an email at beyondbliss1@msn.com. Thanks! Have a great day.

No comments: