Nielsen Family 2010

Thursday, June 14, 2007


Well I believe the plan is to buy Jayson a new grill for Father's Day. Ours has died and we needed one anyway. It's tough making a decision though. Well all the kids are doing well. Bridger and Ryder are all over the place and climbing on everything. Bridger was high centered on a tall square laundry basket yesterday. I ran over just in time to grab his feet before he face-planted onto the floor. They are so funny to watch because they want to climb on everything together. They want to do everything the other one is doing. I am definitely entertained. They have both been balancing on their knees for the last week without holding on to something. Ryder loves to crawl and sit, crawl and sit, and do it some more. They are all great kids. Some of the people who ordered scrapbooks for Tuesday night didn't show. So I have been calling them to come and get their order. I really thought after Tuesday, I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore, but yeah... I am still learning cool things in Photoshop and loving it. Jayson says I am a nerd (worse than a computer nerd) and it's true, I totally am. Oh well, I love it. Hope you all are doing well. Have a great day!

No comments: