Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Quick


Really quick today. (Do I say that often?) We are all doing great. Jayson and Hudson have scouts tonight and I am going to pick up a few things at the library. Last night I was given a calling-so predictable, I might add-on the enrichment comittee. I told the bishopric last night that I had mainly had 2 callings over and over. That was one of them and the other is nursery. They laughed when I told them that and they hadn't asked me yet. We are going to be heading to Idaho not this coming weekend, but the next, for Jayson's cousin's homecoming. Should be fun. Not too much going on this week. Next week is full of doctor's appt's for me and the babies. I can't believe they are 15 months in a couple of days. Ok, screaming kids-gotta go.

No comments: