Jayson and Hudson went camping last night with the scouts and the twins and I went to the scrapbooking expo with my mom. We got some great deals on albums and some digital scrapbooking kits. I am so glad I am not a paper scrapper anymore, I could have spent a fortune there. Just seeing the people with their stuff all spread out, made me even more grateful that I don't have any mess to deal with anymore! Digital is sooo great. Jayson and Hudson got home this morning at about 8:30, and the twins and I were still asleep. We had a late night and they didn't get to bed until about 10:30. They were great though. I am sure it helped that grandma bought them some cheetos :). We have stayed pretty low key this week and my mind is drawing a blank at the moment, so I guess that's all for now. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment