Ok, seriously. I am totally bummed about the Yankees game tonight. I do not want to see a repeat of last year. Yeah...we have been cleaning and re-organizing the playroom and we will finish it up tomorrow. I don't know if it is the impending snow tomorrow or what, but I plan on deep cleaning everywhere tomorrow. Then I can focus on some projects I have in mind. I just got this special edition from Paper Crafts magazine called Room to Room. It has some cool home decorating ideas that I am dying to try. So, clean house and decorate. Sounds great to me. Plus I think some of the things Hudson can help me with, so that will be great for him. I have been scrapbooking too of course, but I am almost at a stand-still until I get my files back. This next week it will have been a month since I took my hard drive in. I know I mention this every time but man, a month? I have high hopes for next week. Well... hope you have a great weekend. Brrrr!
BTW-this is Hudson at 3 months old after his first haircut. Cute huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment