So the other night, I was sitting in our family room in the lazy boy that is close to the sliding door. We filled up our bird feeder and so the birds have been all over lately and guess who else has too? One of the neighborhood cats. He has been feasting on them, or at least trying to for the last couple of days. So I am sitting there and see out of the corner of my eye, an animal come up to the sliding door. I am thinking it is the cat that has been hanging out, so I glance over-and it is NOT a cat. It is a huge raccoon. Oh and like 4 others behind him! Crazy huh? I don't think I have ever seen a raccoon that close up. They are big. Wow. So that was our excitement on Monday. Hudson also threw up on Monday at about nap time. He did great yesterday so I think it is gone, but I always feel so bad for him when he gets sick. At least he knows what it feels like, so we made it to the toilet in time. I am working on Christmas projects and hurrying to get them done. I have alot left to do though. Jayson has scouts tonight and is going to come home early so that I can go to my cousin's house for his mission call. Have a mentioned that Ryder can whistle? He has just figured this out on his own. He will just be playing away and then will start whistling. Both the babies are still standing for a long time on their own, but have yet to walk. Bridger took one step on his own the other night, but they are just content to crawl. I had Jayson move my elliptical machine into the family room so that I could get some exercise in while watching tv or a movie or something. Should be nice. I had it in the basement in the last room of the house-it was a little lonely. I definitely need all the motivation I can get. World Series game 1 is on tonight. Go Rockies!! Have a great day.
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment