When we were all loaded in the car and ready to go on Saturday, the twins were screaming and just not themselves really. Well it turns out that we were right and they now have yucky colds. I think Hudson might be coming down with it as well, but we are still kind of waiting and seeing with him. I am still trying to come to terms about losing all my pictures and stuff. I hadn't really
scrapbooked July too much and so those are the ones I am slightly having a fit about. I really am trying to get over it but it is tough not too think about. We are thinking about having people over for dinner again soon, so look for an email. We are going to pick some days and hopefully they will work. I am thinking of going to Thanksgiving Point this weekend to pick out some pumpkins. I hear they have some fun things for the kids to do, so we'll see. I thought getting some pumpkin patch photos would be cute. Jayson's mom is sick right now and we are missing her. We have to keep the kids away until she is better and
hopefully she will get better fast! You know kids and their grandparents. Can't keep them away too long :). Have a great one!
The pics:
The twins love climbing into one of Hudson's big trucks and then Hudson pushes them around the playroom. Too cute. Also I went in yesterday to get the kids up from their nap and both of them had taken their pants and socks off and dropped them on the floor in front of their cribs. I can't tell you how many times this happens. It is still funny every time they do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment