Nielsen Family 2010

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Too busy


I am having a hard time keeping up with everything lately. So I just wanted to let you all know, that I will try and update the best I can, but I am swamped right now with different holiday projects. I am just soooo busy with that and the kids. So I apologize in advance for the slacking to come. Hudson is excited to go trick-or-treating tomorrow. We are having the grandparents over for dinner and to see the kids. Last Thursday, my mom and the kids and I went to a pumpkin patch to pick some pumpkins and take pictures of the kids. We actually carved them last night. Hudson loved that as well. I haven't uploaded those pics yet so I just have ones of the pumpkin patch and the kids playing the other day at my parent's house. Ryder has taken about 6-8 steps without any help and Bridger has taken 1. They are close. Ryder laughs when you try and get him to walk. He thinks walking is so funny. They both know exactly what you want them to do, and don't do it just because they know you want them to. It is this look that they get in their eyes. We are in for total trouble. Ok, well gotta get back to work. Have a great day and a happy Halloween.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness gracious those are just adorable pictures! Hudson has the cutest look on his face. What a smile. Handsome boys you have!Love ya April