Nielsen Family 2010

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What a Day


Alright. Well, I know it is almost the end of the day-but man, I am exhausted. Mother-
hood has definitely taken it's toll today. Thank goodness I have a fabulous husband that knows how to help me shake off this bad mood. (Jayson, you're awesome!) We are going to Idaho this weekend for a homecoming. Just Sat-Sun. Always nice to see family up there. Hudson is super excited to see his great grandma Munns. That is who he talks about when we mention Idaho and he always asks to go to her house. Even he tells us we need to go to Idaho more. Super cute. My brother Phillip came over tonight to make some t-shirts. We have been having fun making designs in Photoshop and then transferring them onto t-shirts. I keep telling myself I am going to make one for me, but I have yet to decide what I want on there. Ok well my brain is slowly shutting down. Here are some pics: Hudson camping with the scouts, Bridger, and both babies washing dishes at my parents' house. Keep smiling and have a great one.

No comments: