Nielsen Family 2010

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Dinner and a Movie

Jayson and I went out tonight. It has been a little while since we have done that so it was nice. Hudson slept over at my parent's house last night and of course, did not want to go home tonight. They all have way too much fun at grandma and grandpa's. The kids are all still getting over their colds and I think mine has gone away. Jayson's cousin, Scott just got called to a mission in Korea. My brother Neal is there, and I am not sure if it is the same mission but I think it is kind of neat. Neal absolutely loves it there, so I am sure Scott will do great. Looks like the Red Sox are kicking the Indians', well you know what, tonight. I actually hope the Red Sox win. Jayson is going for the Indians. Always opposites for us it seems like. Well we at least agree on the Rockies taking it all. So go Rockies! Well as you can see I really have nothing much to say. I am just rambling. I am busy with Christmas projects and making some progress. I cannot believe it is the end of October. Wow. Ok, I am really stopping now. Have a great night. I guess the pictures on Blogger are down right now, so I will try and add pics later.

No comments: