Nielsen Family 2010

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Cute pics


As usual, not too much going on here. I took the cutest pictures of Hudson mowing the lawn with Jayson today and thought I would share. I already scrapped them, so I just decided to share those :). (Just click on the picture to make it bigger) We went to the Bee's game last night with my dad. It is the last weekend of regular season games so we thought we should go. It has been awhile. We made it to the 7th inning stretch. The kids loved having grandpa there. We went to Maja and BJ's for a BBQ on Thursday and we had a lot of fun. The kids really enjoyed themselves. We left at 10, and the babies were still happily playing and of course Hudson was having fun with Emme. It is so weird to not have my sister here. I am already going thru withdrawls. Well, have a great night and I really am going to try and be better about blogging again this next week. We'll see ;)

No comments: