
I think my cold is going away thank goodness. I have felt pretty good today. I think those molars we have been waiting on for Bridger are definitely on the way. All of the sudden he has a horrible diaper rash. Usually teeth follow... My mom and her friend Kristin came over tonight. Of course the kids love that. The babies were so ornery that they went to bed at about 7:20. Hopefully (cross my fingers) they will still get up at normal time tomorrow. It is not often when they do go to bed an hour or so early, but when they do, they usually sleep longer than normal. So here is to sleeping in... oh wait, I have a 3 year old too. Hmmm... I am helping Kristin make some faith bookmark things on my Wishblade. They are turning out super cute. Other than that, nothing new. Still waiting on my files. I just re-read the paperwork and it is 4-7 business days for the verdict. I thought it was 3-4 business days. So I could be waiting the whole week! I might go mad in the meantime, honestly. Ok, now I am just babbling - have a great night! BTW, this is a picture of Jayson when he was little-sooo cute, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment