Nielsen Family 2010

Friday, September 14, 2007

Bridger's baby book




Well we are off this morning to run an errand or two and might pay the grandma's a visit at work. The babies are sleeping and as soon as they are up (changed and fed) then we will head out. I got Bridger's baby book yesterday-it is super cute. Of course I am going to think that because I designed it, hee hee. It was fun to be able to design the cover and all-no premade templates. There are a few very minor things that I will modify in Ryder and Hudson's books, but I am very pleased over all. We did our weekend grocery shopping last night. We did that last week as well. Nothing like hitting Costco on a Saturday afternoon. I am hoping to get some work done on more random projects. Since I don't have anything to really work with until I get my files back, I have been scanning. I think Ryder has more molars on the way. The poor things, I wish they would just get all their teeth in-in just one super ornery day. Here are pics of the book. Sorry they are not the best pics and there is some glare from my white table, but you get the idea. :) (Just click on the pics to make them larger.) Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute book, Rachel!! A lot of work, and you did a great job!