I have a cold and therefore am feeling a bit under the weather. I am sure it could be worse, but since three little ones are relying on me to feed them, change them, etc... I can't let myself be too sick. I absolutely love being a mommy, but when your sick, it is an extra hard job. We are just low key around here just hanging out. We went to the Bourne Ultimatum on Saturday night while my parents watched the kids and then we went over to their house yesterday for dinner. The kids always have a great time, of course. These pics are from then (all of Ryder today). I am so
impatient waiting for my files again and all the projects I want to be working on. So I am trying not to go mental in the meantime. There was a new Backyardigans on at 5, that Hudson just finished watching. He has been looking forward to it since last week. They are always so cute. Well, hope you all have a great day.
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment