Nielsen Family 2010

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Blessed


Jayson has my cold now and I think, finally, it really is going away for me. It just seems to linger forever. Bridger's 2 bottom molars that I have been talking about are breaking through, therefore, we have early mornings around here. Then there is the time change coming up. As parents, I look forward to the opposite time change that I normally do. Fall backward is usually the favorite, because of course, gain an hour of sleep. However, that means that if the kids are getting up at 7 then they are going to start getting up at 6! WAY too early basically. You get the point. So I LOVE Spring forward as a mother, and can do without the fall backwards. Alright, moving on,...Hudson lately has been taking off his shirt in the mornings and running around the house in his jammie pants. He says it is because he is cold and needs some warm air on his tummy. It is so funny. I try to explain that clothes actually keep you warm, but to no avail. Oh well, I will just have a giggle in the meantime. Ryder has been actually giving Bridger hugs the last couple of days. It is the cutest thing in the world. I love seeing them play together, but when he reaches over and gives him some love, it melts my heart. What cute kids. We are so lucky. I went to the dentist yesterday and am happy to report-no cavities. How exciting, I know. Well other than that, nothing else is really going on. Forever waiting for files....Have a great night!

No comments: