Time flies, in case you didn't know. This week had wings, I tell ya. On Thursday afternoon, I took the kids to Old Navy and bought the kids some more fall/winter clothes and their halloween costumes. Thursday was the last day of their kids' sale. That morning Hudson and I had a very serious conversation about halloween and what he really wanted to be. It started out that he wanted to be Winnie the Pooh. My mom's friend, Kristin, had a Winnie the Pooh costume that she wanted him to try before we bought
one. The night she brought it over, Hudson then wanted to be Tigger again (he was Tigger last year). So he hasn't even tried on Winnie the Pooh at this point, because he wants to be Tigger. Ok, back to that morning, we are looking at costumes online, and he decides he wants to be Mater (Cars). I say, ok then the babies will be skunks and you can be Mater. Well Hudson wanted to match the babies and did not want to be something different. If he was going to be Tigger, then the babies needed to be Winnie the Pooh and if he was going to be Mater, then they needed to be Lightening McQueen. You get the idea. So then I asked him if he wanted to be a skunk too and he said 'YES!'. He was so excited that he could be exactly what the babies were going to be. These skunk costumes are so cute. They have a red heart by the tail on the back that says, 'Little Stinker'. Funny, no? So we are going to have three Little Stinkers for
Halloween. That night we went bowling with Jayson's parents and then had pie at Marie Calender's. Not just any pie, Samurai Pie. The best you can get. (Backyardigans) Hudson was thrilled with the whole day. He even got a couple of strikes while we were bowling. We are definitely going to need to do that more often! Hudson slept at my parent's house Friday night and had a ton of fun. He didn't want to come home tonight. We bought some new sheets for his bed and he was trying to convince me that he couldn't sleep on them as I put him to bed (at least 3 times). We are going to Jayson's parents for dinner tomorrow and have church in the morning. I called about my external hard drive on Friday and they are just barely going to take it apart. Ugh! It might be forever until I get it back. I have been working on some Halloween cards and loving every second of course. Well, that's all for now folks. Have a good night, time for bed.
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment