Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, August 29, 2007


Well I got all my files back on Monday, yeah! It cost a very pretty penny, but it is worth it. So I am just finishing organizing my files again and then I am ready to start scrappin'. Saturday night Ryder woke up with a fever and we took him to the doctor on Sunday and they couldn't find anything. He now has a rash, and of course his doctor is not working today. Not sure if I should take him in or not. He seems to be acting fine now and has no more fever-so we'll see. I think Hudson has finally gotten over the whole throwing up randomly thing. He hasn't thrown up since that drive home from Powell. We are just getting ready to start preschool here at home. There is a private school online that he will be going to school at when he is older and they have a preschool kit that teaches them to read, write, spell, etc... I think he is ready for it. He is so smart and always loves to learn. So I am going to be ordering it soon. Here is the link to the school. My sister left yesterday for London. I am so soooo sad she is gone, but I am so excited for her and even more excited that I get to visit :). Other than that we are super boring as usual. Laundry and general cleanup going on around here. Jayson has scouts tonight and Hudson loves to go with him, plus it gives me a break. Hope you all have a good one.

No comments: