
Not too much to report. I have a new goal of trying to do some cardio everyday on my elliptical. So one day down. I figure when the babies go back to bed for their morning nap, that is the best time to do it. Somehow I need to keep myself modivated. You see, I loathe exercise. :) So this will be a challenge for sure. I have had fun playing with our blog and I am sure there is more to come. Ryder has been doing something funny lately. He will crawl and put his head down on the floor while he crawls. It is so funny. Not sure why he does it, but I think he knows it's funny. I think both of them are getting more teeth, not sure where though. Hudson went over to his gpa Varner's last night and had fun playing over there for a few hours. Of course as soon as he got home, he told my dad that he wanted to go back. I am sure he could stay with his grandparents forever. On my bday, we were at Iceberg and he wanted to go home with
Jayson's parents so badly. 'But mom, I really really want to go home with grandma (or grandpa).' He doesn't understand that they have to work the next day, so maybe this weekend he will get his wish. Well gotta go feed babies. Have a great day!
Jayson's parents so badly. 'But mom, I really really want to go home with grandma (or grandpa).' He doesn't understand that they have to work the next day, so maybe this weekend he will get his wish. Well gotta go feed babies. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment