Nielsen Family 2010

Friday, July 13, 2007

'I am just taking him for a crawl, we'll be back soon.' That is what Hudson told me as the babies and him are crawling around upstairs last night. He loves crawling around with his brothers, I seriously am just waiting for them all to run around together. Hudson ran through the sprinklers yesterday and then got in the hot tub after and played with his boats. He sure loves being outside and soaking wet. Everytime we go to my parents house, he is on the tramp with the sprinklers or someone has to stand there and spray him with the hose. I pack his swimsuit everywhere we go just in case. Bridger has 2 new teeth on the bottom and Ryder only has one so far-I am sure a second one is to follow. Bridger is also scrunching up his nose and breathing loud (for those of you that have seen Ryder do this, you understand how funny it is). Somehow Bridger picked it up, so now we can't use it to tell them apart-lol. It is cute. Jayson played video games for scouts this week and played the Nintendo Wii. He took Hudson with him and Hudson had a lot of fun. He loves going to hang out and 'play' with the older kids. I have been working on baby books for the kids. I am working on Bridger's first and I am so excited for them. It will be fun to have around when they are older. Can I tell you one more time how I LOVE digital scrapbooking? I am so glad that Neal is on his mission, so I have a weekly record of what has been going on around here for over a year now. It is going to be a little harder when I get to Hudson's baby book, but I can remember a little bit, so I am sure it will be fine in the end. Today is Stanley's birthday and we might all be going out later, but I am not sure. Did I mention that I got my birthday presents early and I am loving them? I got a big 22" widescreen LCD for my computer and an awesome scanner. Yeah...loving them. Alright well gotta go play mommy and change some diapers. Have a great day!

No comments: