Nielsen Family 2010

Monday, July 30, 2007

Jetta

To start, we are selling our Jetta. If anyone is interested, *please* let me know. It is a 2001 GLS (8500 or best offer). We really need to sell it, cause it does not fit our family-therefore, we don't really drive it anymore. The twins were sick over the weekend and we were up all night Saturday night/early Sunday. They just were throwing up on Sayurday evening and we don't know if they caught a bug or ate something bad? We have no idea. The throwing up has stopped thank goodness, but they are still not quite themselves. They are close, but not quite there yet. I have decided to make a list of all the things I still would like to do around the house and hopefully can get one done a day-no matter how small. I really would like to re-organize the playroom downstairs so that the babies can play down there as well. But I need to protect Hudson's trains and things that the babies should not be playing with. I am a little stumped but I am sure I will get there. I actually have still been exercising-amazing, I know. (5 whole days-ok 4, Sunday is a day off) I still loathe it :D. I was reading the Ensign on Sunday and came across the article about extracting names. This is SO cool. If you haven't read it, go to this website. It tells you all the info. I never knew what it all was about and I actually did some names on Sunday. It feels really cool to help do these names. Knowing that it is someone's ancestor and that you are helping their names to go into the database, is an awesome feeling. I had fun the other day putting together some pics of my brother Neal on his mission and framing it for my parents. What do you think? I am loving this digital scrap stuff with Photoshop-have I mentioned that before? Thats all my ramblings for now folks. Have a great day!

No comments: