Nielsen Family 2010

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The main hard drive on my computer went crazy 2 days ago. It is so frustrating. So until I get it fixed or a new computer-the blog might be picture-less. We'll see... Thank goodness for our external hard drive that has all the good stuff on it. We had a weekend with hardly any sleep and are still recovering. Hudson went with my mom to Raging Waters on Monday and had a pretty good time. He was a little apprehensive but had fun. Tuesday night Jayson and I saw the latest Harry Potter movie in Imax 3-D. Pretty good stuff, but of course the books are much better. I am definitely counting the days until the last one is out. Jayson had scouts last night and the babies and I just hung out at home. Nothing too big planned for this weekend. We are going to a BBQ for my Grandma Lewis' bday on Saturday-even though her bday is actually tomorrow. Other than that we are just here. Hope y'all are doing well. Have a great one!

No comments: