Alright, well no new computer yet, but I have mine in working condition for now. We are LOVING this hot weather, I tell ya. Ok not really. It was my bday yesterday and I am listening to the new Tori Amos that my sister got me and I am loving it, but then again, how could I not love anything Tori? Honestly. Ok, so I finished the new Harry Potter-love it. I thought it was a perfect fit and end to the story.
I debated for a couple of days whether to finish the 5th and 6th books again before starting the last one, but Sunday evening I broke. I finished it yesterday just before dinner and I am so glad I gave in and just read it. Love all things Harry Potter. The kids are doing great. Just trying to survive the heat. The twins are quite the chatter boxes and Hudson loves to repeat anything they say. They really have fun together. We went to Winger's on Friday night for my bday with my parents and fam and went to La Puente last night for my bday with Jayson's parents, and I am just amazed at how good the kids are in restaurants. As long as they have food, they are good to go :).
We are so lucky to have such great kids. If you haven't figured it out yet, I am pretty random in my thoughts. Alright, well sorry to cut it short, but my mind is on scrapbooking and this new computer. I am going to upgrade my Photoshop CS to CS3 and I am super excited. So thats all for now-I just have a one tracked mind :). Have a great night!
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment