Nielsen Family 2010

Friday, June 6, 2008

I know...

I know, its been awhile. Nothing much going on around here. The kids are keeping us busy as usual. My brother Neal's homecoming is this coming Sunday. We are looking forward to that. We haven't done too much the last week or so. Monday night, Jayson told me to take the night off, so I went to go see a couple of movies. I felt guilty being away from my family, but I had fun seeing movies that I know he wasn't interested in. (Made of Honor & SATC) All of these pics are from a couple of Sundays ago when we were at Jayson's parents' house for dinner. We roasted marshmallows in the backyard and the kids just played around. This rain needs to go away so that the kids can play outside again. I think they have been in withdrawal. We have been outside intermittently when it has stopped raining, but I think they definitely miss playing for most of the afternoon outside. I finally think I am getting things together with my other blog. I have a new project/idea and hopefully will be able to share it soon. Have a great day!

Ryder holding gma's hand

Hudson :)

Bridger giving gma hugs

Ryder trying to give the kitty some hugs posing for the camera on gpa's bike with uncle Ryan and aunt Amber
Bridger saying, 'Hey mom, are you taking my picture again?'

No comments: