Nielsen Family 2010

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Decisions

Here are pics of all of the boys in the hot tub Monday night and a cute one of Hudson when he went boating last week with his gpa Nielsen. (thanks Amber for the pics!) Jayson was a great sport and got in the hot tub with all of them by himself. The twins turn 2 on the 5th of July and we are trying to decide what to get them. I was thinking that we could get them some rocking chairs like Hudson's and then maybe one other big thing. Maybe something to go outside and then a couple of accessory type things to go with it. Not too much because we all know that we are not lacking in the toy dept around here. The kids are all playing outside this morning having a great time. They have been playing with bugs the last couple of days and so I think that is helping them conquer their fear of them. Bridger is the only one that seems to have no problem whatsoever with bugs-so we are working on Ryder and Hudson. Have I mentioned that my sister is coming home on July 14th for 2 months? I am so excited for her to be home that long. We all miss her so much-so we can't wait. Hudson is excited too. After seeing Dirk the other day and talking about family pics, he is coming over Friday evening to take new family pics for us. I am so excited to have some new pics of the kids. Our last family pics were April of '07, so of course the kids have changed so much. I can't wait-they will actually be able to smile this time. Now getting them to smile at the same time might be tricky ;) I hope you all have a great day!

Hudson, Ryder, Jayson and Bridger

Hudson loves to dunk under the water in the hot tub

Bridger was standing by himself in the hot tub and kept bending his knees to dip his face in the water

I love this picture. What a great smile!

No comments: