We went to Sam's Club last night for a few things + dinner. The kids LOVE eating there. Jayson had mentioned the bite marks on Bridger's arm while we were driving there -which I hadn't even noticed, so I am not sure exactly when it happened. Of course I had to pull out the camera and take pics. One day Bridger is going to tell Ryder that he owes him for all of the biting he has endured.
Hudson enjoying his hot dog.

The twins enjoying their pizza.

These kids are getting used to me taking there picture all the time. Bridger decided to lean in and smile when I got the camera out.

Oh yeah, that would be the bite mark.

Ouch! Notice it is a full set of bite marks, not just a few teeth. Poor thing.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! That is horrible - poor kid! I used to bite Amber on the feet - and because she had socks on, my mom didn't know for a while. No wonder she cried so much! :) And then I got a biter of my own (Hayden) & that was my payback. Having to appologize to everyone for my son biting them. Maybe he'll get one just like him some day!
Post a Comment