Nielsen Family 2010

Monday, May 26, 2008

All better

The twins are feeling much better. I think we are in the clear. I hope you all have a nice Memorial Day. I think we are going to my parent's house later today for dinner and hot tubbing. That should be fun. Hudson LOVES to hot tub, so he is excited. On Friday afternoon we went up to Heber to ride Thomas the Train. All of the boys loved it. My mom came with us and I am so glad she was there. Each of the boys took their turn being a little onery-so it was nice to have an extra set of hands. After the train ride, we were taking pictures and I dropped our camera while I was handing it to my mom. So we are camera-less. My brother Neal was nice enough to offer his camera in the meantime until we are ready to get a new one. We are so grateful for that-it was so nice of him to offer! And we all know, that I can't live without a camera-so he is a lifesaver. I think when we do get a camera again, it will be a nice digital SLR. Well...a girl can dream right? We spent Saturday cleaning the house and the garage and getting the grocery shopping done and yesterday we went to Jayson's parents' house for dinner. His mom just had surgery on her shoulder a week ago, and so it was nice to see her. We had kept the kids at bay until she was feeling up to having us over. It was a nice afternoon and we spent most of the time outside. Ok, well my mind is drawing a blank about what else we did this past week-but I think we pretty much stayed home with the sick kids. Lots to do-I hope you have a great day!












2 comments:

Paige said...

Your pics turned out SO cute - but I'm sorry to hear about your camera! You should go to pictureline to get a new one - they are the best! Was it crazy with Thomas in Heber? We would love to go next year - we did Polar Express in December & it was so fun!

Rachel Nielsen said...

Ooh, we will need to do the Polar Express thing this winter. That sounds like fun. Thomas wasn't too bad. Of course lots of people were there, but nothing horrible. All of the boys loved it! I will check out pictureline-thanks for the tip! I don't think we can get a new camera quite yet-but hopefully in the next few months. Lets get the kids together soon-let me know what day would work for you :)