So we have been busy busy busy-as usual around here. It is always the normal everyday busy, but busy nonetheless. The kids definitely keep us running. We went last night to a BBQ for one of Jayson's good friends. It was a surprise party and we had so much fun catching up with friends we hadn't seen in a while. The kids ran around outside and played and the adults got to sit and talk (ok, with a little kid chasing thrown in there). Seeing Dirk reminded me that we need some new pics of the family and of the kids-I think I am going to email Laura and get something set up. Plus, I just got my hair done on Friday so it is great timing. We have been keeping the kids busy this last week with swimming at the Holladay Lions Club with gma, car washing, playing at Burger King and McDonalds, as well as fun in the little pool and hot tub in the backyard. Not to mention the weekly and sometimes bi-weekly trips to Sam's Club and Costco. (no more biting, in case you were wondering) I have been busy scrapbooking and doing my little projects that I love so much. I was telling Jayson just last night that I enjoy scrapbooking so much because it is a daily reminder of how blessed we are and that we need to remember the little things in life that make it so great. And with that, I hope you all are having a nice Sunday and I hope to do a little better at blogging this week :)
Bridger and daddy washing cars
Ryder sitting outside with me-as the other kids wash cars



1 comment:
How fun that you've been swimming! We'll have to get the boys together to swim. Mine are loving this hot weather & being outside. :) I LOVE your new background! Is it Pyzam, or do you know how to customize them?
Post a Comment