Nielsen Family 2010

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Boating, Pictures and Such

Yesterday, I took the kids up to Echo Lake to go boating with my mom and my two brothers, Phillip and Neal. We met them up there around 10:30 and stayed until a little bit after 5. We all had so much fun. The kids swam and rode on the tube with all of us. The twins did not want to get off the tube and Hudson has declared himself 'the best tube rider in the world'. I had to do a little bit of coaxing to get Hudson to swim. He does not like deep water, so it is something we are always working on. They all did so great though-we are going to try and do it weekly if we can. The twins fought over who got to drive the boat. It was pretty funny cause they would just say, 'drive' over and over again. I definitely got some sun and am feeling it today. That's ok, I need the color-lol. Friday evening, we had Dirk, Laura & Ari over to take pictures and have dinner. Of course the kids were as onery as could be and who knows if we even got any pictures of the twins smiling. Hudson did great and I think we will have some cute pics of him. That always happens on picture day, huh? If we find one with Jayson, me and Hudson smiling, then I will be thrilled. We are off to my parents' house today for dinner. Here are some more pics from the last few days. Have a great one.

When Jayson was washing cars the other day, Bridger didn't want to wait his turn to ride the trike. He just got right on in front of Ryder and started driving. You can see how well Ryder liked it.

Ryder

All my boys tubing. (don't worry, gma is on there, she is just hiding from the camera to get a shot of the boys by themselves)
Me and the boys tubing-and Hudson with no hands. Remember, he is the best tube rider in the world.
Ryder driving the boat

No comments: