Ok, so I had this big thing planned with my other blog. I was going to sell some things and also offer services pertaining to photoshop and some projects I have created. But, I have changed my mind! I decided that I really just want to work on my own things and I have so many ideas, I am afraid I won't have enough time to get the things done for my own kids if I am working on someone else's things. So there you have it... I forgot to mention last post that we buzzed all of the boys' hair. They all look so cute. And the most exciting thing of the day is that we got a new camera last night. Yeah! (thank you Stanley!) It is a Canon Powershot SD890 IS ELPH and it is great so far. It is 10 megapixels and I have already been taking pics of the kids this morning and trying it out. We are going to be running errands today taking back a few things from Target yesterday-plus we left the shoes that we bought the twins there. So that should be fun. Can you believe it is about the middle of June and we are in the 70's? Hello! I am not complaining though. If I could, I would live somewhere that was in the 70's all year round. It is perfect weather in my opinion-but it does need to be a bit warmer for boating. I am sure it will get there soon enough. We moved the big clubhouse climber thing outside yesterday and now the playroom feels a bit empty. We spend most of the afternoon outside so it will be nice to have that out there. I have been replacing batteries in things that have needed it for quite some time and now the kids are in heaven with some of the toys I put away that now have new batteries. Well I am going to go put the kids down for their nap. Hope you all have a great day!
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago
3 comments:
Your boys are so cute! I just love seeing pictures of them. And I was totally laughing at that last picture because that is totally how my two are. My son is the one who is stealing from my daughter.
I'm excited that you got a new camera! I finally took a photoshop class at the U & it was AWESOME! You are so talented, I want to see your other blog. I didn't even know you had one. We should get together soon... hopefully the weather will be warm next week!
Thanks, we should definitely get together soon! I was working on doing another blog but I then I decided that doing another business wasn't something I wanted to do. I have way too many things I want to get done for my own family.:)
Post a Comment