Nielsen Family 2010

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

More Boating Pics


We took so many cute pics of the kids the other day when we went boating, that I thought the best way-and the quickest way-was to just post my scrapbooking layout of it. (It has 45 pics on it :0) If you click on it, it makes it bigger, so that you can see the pics better. The words are the same as on the blog pretty much, so nothing new there. Just thought you would enjoy seeing more cute pics of the kids. We are going to be boring here today. I need to fold laundry and clean up a bit. We went to Sam's Club and Costco yesterday because while doing our shopping at Sam's, we realized that they didn't have any strawberries or watermelon. We came home from that and the kids got in the pool and then after the twins went to bed, we played Guitar Hero-Aerosmith. It was a lot of fun. Hudson got his little Backyardigans guitar and rocked out with us. We got him on video dancing and maybe I will load one of the video's later. It is so dang funny. I haven't had much luck getting blogger to load our videos-so we'll see. Hudson can hardly wait until the 4th of July. Our neighborhood has a little parade with the local firestation and he is dying to be in the parade. They have breakfast afterwards at our church and so the twins and I are going to at least try to make it to that. The rest of the day we are going up to Jordanelle to boat with both sides of the family. We are all excited for that as well. We are still trying to decide what to give the twins for their birthday on Saturday. I ordered them some rocking chairs and now I just need one or two more things. Ok well I better go-have a great day!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Looks so fun! We should get Hayden & Hudson at the lake together sometime on the tube! They would love that! Have fun at Jordanelle, we're on our way to Powell tonight!