Here are pics of a cute little mini album I just finished. The pictures aren't fabulous, but you get the idea. It was so easy to do and took me probably about an hour to complete. I did it all in Photoshop, printed it out, modge-podged it to some CD's, punched the holes at the top, put the jump ring on and then tied some ribbon on it. I love doing little projects like this. Hope you all are having a great day and Happy Mother's Day tomorrow! :)
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago
3 comments:
That turned out really cute!
Oh my goodness. Those are so cool. And your boys are seriously so adorable! I love all of the pictures.
You are seriously SO TALENTED! You need to go on Etsy & start selling things. You'd be a millionare, I swear. Good work - they are so cute!
Post a Comment