Are you sick of the pictures yet? Well I promise this is the last one of the day. Wednesday, we invited my family over to watch the Jazz game. We decided to make a night of it and had dinner and got in the hottub before the game. The twins hadn't been in a hot tub since last summer-and they did great. Especially once their gpa got in, they were even more excited about it. Can you believe those refs from the game that night? Awful. I hope tonight we do well. Pretty much every day that has been nice, we have been outside in the afternoon. The trees in our yard make such a nice shade over most of it I haven't had to worry about sunscreen yet. But I am sure that the 90+degree days coming up will warrant some sunscreen. I went and bought tear-free sunscreen at Costco after Paige told me about it. I am so excited about it-thanks Paige! That is the one thing I am always worried about-getting it in their eyes, so yeah...enough about sunscreen already :). Yesterday, I tended my aunt's little boys for a couple of hours. So we had a 4 year old, a 3 year old and 3 one year olds! I am glad it was a nice day because most of the time every one was just in the backyard or the playroom. It wasn't too bad-in fact, it was kind of easy. They all got along really well. Last night we went to my parent's house for dinner and got to have some good ole family time talking to my brother Neal about his mission. He brought us home all kinds of goodies and it was nice to hear some of his experiences. Tonight, we are at home getting ready to watch the game. GO JAZZ!!!
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment