Nielsen Family 2010

Monday, May 19, 2008

Sick Again...


Well we are going to be laying low for the next little while because the twins are sick again. Bridger is doing his shaking thing again and we took both twins to the doctor's office today and both of them have a virus that effects their throats and comes with a fever as well as a rash. He told us the name and I can't remember it. So the fever spikes are making Bridger shake a little bit, which is never fun. He was up all last night and basically won't sleep because that is when they tend to come on the most. We literally got about 1 hour of sleep last night. I am sending Jayson to bed tonight with ear plugs and I am going to sleep on the lazyboy with Bridger if I need to. At least I can try and lay down during the day if neccessary. On a lighter note, my mom was over today and helped Hudson set up a new sprinkler toy we got at Walmart on Saturday. The kids loved it and had a lot of fun. I will try and post pics of that later, I just wanted to let you know what was going on at our house. I hope you are all having a better day than we are ;)

2 comments:

Paige said...

I am SO sorry! That is the worst! I hope that summer brings better health to you & we can finally get together. Let me know when you're feeling up to it! :)

Rachel Nielsen said...

That would be fun! They seem to be on the mend, so I will definitely let you know!